- 1/2c pumpkin purée (you could also use canola or vegetable oil, but pumpkin just ups the healthy factor of the recipe)
- 1 and 1/8c shredded zucchini
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2c brown sugar
- 1/3c granulated sugar
- 2 and 1/4c all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 and 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2c raisins
- 1/4c chopped dates
- 1/4c sunflower seeds
- 1/4c pumpkin seeds
- Place ingredients into the bread machine in the order listed.
- Set bread machine to quick bread or cake cycle. Start bread machine.
- Scrape the sides of the bread machine pan a few minutes after mixing begins to make sure batter is fully mixed.
- The batter will resemble cake batter. If it seems too thick, add water 1tbs at a time. If it seems too thin or runny, add flour 1tbs at a time.
- Let bread machine run the full cycle.
- When baking cycle is complete remove bread from the machine and cool on a wire rack.
Store bread in plastic wrap or a zip-top plastic bag. This bread is great by itself and makes decadent french toast if you have leftovers.