- Crush 2 1/2 to 3 cups of gingersnaps in the food processor or by hand. Combine with 4tbsp of melted butter and firmly press into a lightly greased 9″ pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350*F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 3/4c sugar
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4tsp cloves
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin
- 3/4c whole milk or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Combine sugar and spices in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat eggs and stir pumpkin into eggs.
- Stir sugar mixture into eggs and pumpkin.
- Slowly stir in milk or cream.
- Pour mixture into your pre-baked gingersnap shell.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes at 425*F,
- Reduce temperature to 350*F and continue to bake for 40-55 additional minutes.